Our Thematic Approach
The FFSA aims to use the common theme of Football as a basis for education and personal development. The Foundation funds community schemes that use the power of sport to address societal issues – specifically health and wellbeing, education and life skills. Foundation funds are directed towards increased participation in sport, with particular focus on football.
To support and initiate grassroots sports development in South Africa by means of empowering people through access to education, resources, facilities and equipment.
- Integrating sport in schools, community by community, and thereby
- Uplifting communities by empowering individuals through skills training and leadership opportunities
- Providing sport infrastructure to underprivileged communities
- Encouraging education, health & wellbeing, social integration and participation
- Channeling football investment to football development
- Structuring football development and initiatives in coherent marketable projects
- Broadening the pool of professional players